Remedica bowel cancer screening DVDs
Click on the images below to view the English language patient modules. The modules are also available in Urdu, Gujarati, Punjabi, Bengali and Cantonese languages. All modules, including those for physicians, are available; Remedica bowel cancer screening DVDs.
Copies of the DVD are obtainable from the publications orderline.
There is a variety of information available in different formats designed to assist in answering questions about bowel cancer screening. There is a selection of audio and video resources as well as information and instruction leaflets.
It's your choice
Bowel scope screening
- NHSBCSP home page
- Programme publications
- About bowel screening
- Why screen for bowel cancer?
- What is the purpose of bowel cancer screening?
- Who is eligible for bowel cancer screening?
- Age extension to bowel cancer screening
- How are GPs involved in bowel cancer screening?
- How much does bowel screening cost?
- How does the screening process work?
- What does my bowel cancer screening result mean?
- How does the FOB test work?
- What is a colonoscopy?
- What are the risks of colonoscopy?
- More information about the
- List of hubs and screening centres
- NHS Bowel Cancer Screening Evaluation Group
- Bowel cancer
- GP Pack (Information for primary care)
- NHS bowel cancer training centres in England
- The English Bowel Screening Pilot
- Evaluation of English Bowel Screening Pilot
- Evaluation of the second round of the English Bowel Screening Pilot
- Use of patient information
- Frequently asked questions
- Bowel scope screening
- Programme news index
- Research in bowel cancer screening
- Useful links