NHSBCSP Guidance Note No 1: Adenoma Surveillance
Published September 2009
This document gives guidance on adenoma surveillance and management of surveillance patients in the NHS Bowel Cancer Screening Programme.
- NHSBCSP home page
- Programme publications
- About bowel screening
- Why screen for bowel cancer?
- What is the purpose of bowel cancer screening?
- Who is eligible for bowel cancer screening?
- Age extension to bowel cancer screening
- How are GPs involved in bowel cancer screening?
- How much does bowel screening cost?
- How does the screening process work?
- What does my bowel cancer screening result mean?
- How does the FOB test work?
- What is a colonoscopy?
- What are the risks of colonoscopy?
- More information about the
- List of hubs and screening centres
- NHS Bowel Cancer Screening Evaluation Group
- Bowel cancer
- GP Pack (Information for primary care)
- Evaluation of English Bowel Screening Pilot
- Evaluation of the second round of the English Bowel Screening Pilot
- NHS bowel cancer training centres in England
- Use of patient information
- Frequently asked questions
- Bowel scope screening
- Programme news index
- Research in bowel cancer screening
- Useful links