An audit of screen detected breast cancers for the year of screening April 2009 to March 2010.
ABS breast screening audit 2009 - 2010 (3.2Mb PDF)
Breast screening audit 2009 -2010 presentation (1.05Mb PDF)
The NHS Cancer Screening Programmes are not responsible for the content of external internet sites
- NHSBSP home page
- Programme publications
- About breast screening
- What is breast screening?
- What does the NHS Breast Screening Programme do?
- What happens at a breast screening unit?
- Why are women under 50 not routinely invited?
- Are women screened over the age of 70?
- Screening women at higher risk
- Does breast screening save lives?
- Does breast screening have any risks?
- Digital Mammography/Tomosynthesis
- Research in breast screening
- About breast cancer
- Programme logistics
- Frequently asked questions
- Programme statistics
- Mammography equipment reports
- Programme news index
- Useful links